Refund / Cancellation Policy
Should you be forced to amend/cancel the confirmed booking you must fill and sign the amendment/cancellation advice which will entail cancelling your particular reservation, thereby the cancellation charges apply. Should you wish to cancel any part of a confirmed booking/reservation all such cancellation must be advised in writing. Given below is the cancellations policy.
Cancellation charges per person:
- 21 days prior to the departure of the tour 10% of the total tour cost.
- 20-15 days prior to the departure of the tour 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-8 days prior to the departure of the tour 70% of the total tour cost.
- 7 days or less prior to the departure for the tour or a ‘No Show’, 100% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations / Amendments, made whilst on tour, 100% of the total tour cost.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
- Refunds will be made only in India in INR only as per RBI regulations.
- Refunds (if any) for amendment and/or cancellation will be paid directly or by the preferred sales agent through whom you have forwarded the booking to us.
- There will be no refund for cancellation of reservation after commencement of travel.
Not Included in the Tour Cost
The cost of gratuities, insurance sightseeing, excess baggage charges, laundry, drinks, tips, airport taxes, meals except where indicated and items of personal nature are not included in the tour cost.
High Season / Trade Fairs / Festivals
Special conditions shall apply for booking high season/trade fairs/festival which will be advised at the time of booking.
Scope of Activity
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel transporter or any other facility as mentioned in the manual. We take care in selecting all ingredients in a clients holiday, But because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners/coach operators who are the company’s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and in special process.
Hotel Check In and Check Out Timings
Normally the check in is 1400 hrs at all hotels worldwide and the check out time is 1200hrs. Early check in and late checkout is always subject to availability at the hotel and can never be guaranteed under any circumstances. Should the clients be arriving early in the morning and be requiring the room on his/her arrival, the room confirmation must be requested for the previous night. However depending upon the location the Check In and Check Out Time may change which will be communicated at the commencement of travel.